- Iran Air passengers leaving to Iran should be at Airport check-in desk 3 hours before departure time.
- The weight and the measure of the hand baggage should be standard (45X30X20), and each passenger is entitled to carry on board, 5 kg for economy class and 7 kg for business class.
- On board of Iran Air flights it is not allowed the carriage of dangerous products, valuable goods and liquids.
- For passengers holding economy class ticket baggage allowed is 30 kg., for passengers holding Business Class tickets baggage allowed is 40 kg., excess baggage is charged 15 Euro each Kg.
- Iran Air flight from Milano toTehran/Imam Khomeini Airport is every Friday at 14.00 from Malpensa Airport, Terminal 1.
- Ticketing/Reservation Office in Rome is in Via Bissolati 55. Working hours: from 09.00 to 17.00 from Monday to Friday, Holidays closed.
- Passengers holding air tickets should reconfirm their bookings 3 days before departure date.
- Homa office in Milano is c/o Adineh Travel: address - Piazza Diaz n. 6 - 20123 Milano tel. 02 89096136 - fax 028053300. The office is opened from 09.00 to 17.00 from Monday to Friday, except holidays.