FORMALITIES RELATING TO ISSUE OF VISTA FOR THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN
Companies or persons concerned should go to the Iranian Company intending to visit, which will provide an invitation to the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Authorization for issue of visa will reach Iranian Consulate in Rome (or Milan).
Those concerned should go to an Italian tourist Agency which will contact an Iranian corresponding Agency. It will hen forward an invitation to the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the usual procedure.
Those concerned will communicate the number of the authorization granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (IRANIAN) to the Iranian Consulate in Rome or Milan. Upon receipt, following documents should be presented to the Consulate :
- passport valid six months with three pages (free)
- two passport size photos
- a form duly signed and filled
- letter of the Italian Company for business visas or from Tourist Agency
- receipt of the bank currency transfer to be carried out at BNL Ag. 12 of Rome ‑ Piazza S. Emerenziana No. 24 on c/c 17707 headed in the name of Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran Rome ‑ ABI 01005 ‑ CAB 03212 ‑ for the amount of Lit.105.000 for Italian citizens.
- Time for issuance : 24/48 hours
For other information please contact the consulate:
Rome: Tel. 06 86214478 79 80
Milan: Tel. 02 8052615 8055852
Time 9-13 from Monday to Friday.
Click for download form in Adobe Acrobat format Click here for download Adobe Acrobat Reader.